Tuesday, August 14, 2012

RWA Conference and ARRA book signing

Last year I attended my first-ever Romance Writers of Australia conference. It was a pretty big deal: I received my "first sale" ribbon, got to MC the awards dinner, and accepted my award for winning The Emerald with lots of lovely friends there to cheer for me.

This is me from last year's conference looking far too pleased with myself.
This year I'm heading to the Gold Coast for the "Diamonds Are Forever" conference. Excitingly, this year I'm going as a published author and I've even been invited to take part in the Australian Romance Readers' Association book-signing event.


The event takes place in conjunction with the conference, from 4.30-6pm on Friday 17 August at the QT Hotel. There will be more than 60 authors there signing books!

I think I'll just be sitting there hoping someone comes to say hello. :) To encourage visitors, I'm giving away a bottle of the wine that inspired the story of In His Eyes. Anyone who pops past to get a book signed will go in the draw!

And don't forget, anyone who leaves a comment right here on the blog this month goes into the draw to win a pair of these stunning Riedel 'Vinum Extreme' glasses. They're specially designed to enable you to fully appreciate whichever wine you decide to drink as you read In His Eyes.

Now, I must go and pack. Hope to see you on the Gold Coast for a drink or two.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment